Hi folks. I’m Erika, a geeky gal who started this blog when I undertook the task of knitting the Doctor Who season 18 scarf (the purple/orange/red chenille one). The idea was, as I knitted I’d watch properly geeky tv and movies, then blog about it.
What actually happened was I slacked off in the knitting department, but still wanted to write about random things. Now you’ll find a varied and desultory collection of geektastic musings, but rather little about knitting. I hope they entertain you.* And if they don’t, well, they’re entertaining me at least.
I’m also a podcaster!
- I co-host and produce a Doctor Who podcast called Verity! (where you can find my more-comprehensive and fancy bio).
- I co-host Lazy Doctor Who.
- I co-host The Audio Guide to Babylon 5.
- I co-produce and read fiction and poetry for the Uncanny Magazine Podcast.
- I’m a regular panelist on The Incomparable.
- I play Dungeons and Dragons online on The Incomparable’s Total Party Kill (available in video and audio formats).
- I’m an occasional panelist on Afoot, a mystery podcast on The Incomparable network.
You can find me on twitter @HollyGoDarkly. It’s my favorite place to hang out.
*If they do happen to entertain you, and you’re into patronage and crowdfunding, my Patreon site may be relevant to you.